Saturday, March 21, 2009

Startin' anew blog

Since most of my friends have started blogging without my acknowledge , I would like to start one :D

More about me
Just a normal typical teenager who lived in a suburban area in Seremban , Negeri Sembilan , Malaysia. Whenever i felt bored , I'll always seek for companions available, read books/comic, annoys anyone closed to me :P , or turn on my computer and play games for hours non-stop. Seriously , imma hardcore gamer , and lust for new games , which tend to leave me broke and died boredom.

What i enjoyed most is hanging around with my friends or touring in the city. Currently still in school , and , like all other teenagers with my age (16) , is trying to cope with my studies.

I think thats I could tell for now. Cheers !

1 comment:

  1. Teenage era is the most enjoyable time. Cherish it while you still have it. Used the most of it, but not to neglect the responsibility that comes with it. Be happy always.

    ReplyDelete