Monday, May 11, 2009

A bit of this and that ...

First few weeks of this month started like crap ! On the first day (Labor Day) I stayed at home with my mom while the rest went to some kenduri somewhere else.

My mom, with her hobbies of pastry decorations and such, while I was going to die of boredom. So I raid thru the kitchen, and decided to cook up something to please my huge appetite.

And voila, I managed to cook up a fried macaroni, and a cup of warm milo.





The taste was so-so, but it was expected. Im not that good yet (forgot to add salt)

The rabbit was abit funny lately. It started to eat paper, and I dont think that's normal.



Since the first pasta i cooked up few days ago, I was agitated to whip up some spaghetti bolognese and it turned out to be good. Well, good bye Pizza Hut ! Heheh...



Some deliveries my mom did ...




Somewhere in Putrajaya ......


Have you ever been in a situation when you're obviously doing something, while someone walked to you and asked what you're doing ?]

Well, I myself had been in that situation tons of times, and while I am well known in my school for my sarcasm and expert word manipulator, Im gonna share one of the situation i faced in school.

Situation
I was sitting at my desk, doing AddMath homework, while using a calculator. A classmate of mine, walk to me, and started a conversation.

XX : Zul, buat apa tuh ?

Didn't he saw the calculator on my hand, with the obnoxious look people always did when they faced a complicated problem ?

Me : Tengah buat karangan .... Payah gila nak siapkan 350 patah perkataan nih...

And he walked off, feeling annoyed , maybe ...

After I gave up on my work , I went to him, just to humour him.... and now he's the one doing some AddMath work.. and obviously a calculator was seen on his desk.

Me : Ko tengah buat apa tu ?

XX : Buat karangan... esok cikgu mintak

How dare he used my own word against me....

Me : Ooo... bangang jugak ko ni buat karangan pakai calculator. Bagus2... Teruskan usaha mu...

And I walked off, satisfied that I crushed him to pieces, but we knew we're just messing around.. Hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment